For Spaniards, «tapas» is more than a national dish and just a way to eat, it's a way of life. Eating tapas (any appetizer served at the bar for beer or wine) is an amazingly chaotic, social and lively experience that speaks of both the culture of the eaters and the ingredients consumed.
During the Tapas motorcycle tour on the Italian Vespa LX50 scooter (automatic), we will try to show you the real Barcelona, seen in different, hidden from the eyes of tourists, neighborhoods, each of which has its own personality and peculiarity ... In addition, we will provide you the opportunity to try tapas in our favorite non touristic bars.
- La Barceloneta - a former fishing quarter, between the harbor and the beach;
- El Poble Nou - an area that combines the charm of the old style with cutting-edge architecture;
- L'Eixample or New Town - the most populated area of the city of Barcelona, one of the first examples of modern urban planning;
- Gothic quarter or El Barri Gòtic - the heart of Barcelona;
- El Poble Sec - the oldest district of the Catalan capital with unique architecture, which is located at the foot of the Montjuic hill;
- the fashionable El Born district with its cramped medieval streets - the center of conceptual design shops, trendy art galleries, nightlife and cultural centers. Our office is also located here.
Depending on the day of the week, season, weather and our mood, we choose bars to try tapas and drinks in each of them.
What to take along:
sunglasses, lunch money, an extra battery, a camera!
The cost of the excursion motorcycle tour “Tapas” on a Vespa scooter: from 75 euros / person *
The price includes:
scooter rental, guide, fuel, helmets and insurance.
Sightseeing tours in Barcelona on the Piaggio Vespa LX50 scooter are available daily.
* Tour may be canceled due to weather or seasonal changes
Image by Michal Jarmoluk from Pixabay