An architectural tour of Barcelona is a fascinating tour on Italian scooters Vespa LX50 (automatic) with a professional guide to famous places and architectural sights of the Catalan capital.
During this moto tour you will learn Barcelona as an ancient Mediterranean city, get acquainted not only with its history, but also with future projects. You will see key differences in architecture related to different styles and ideas, colors and shapes, contrasts and impressions.
We will visit not only the famous places and sights of Barcelona, but also see unique city perspectives, panoramic views of the sea and mountains, an exciting combination of new and old buildings, architectural details of those times, lifestyle and much more ...
During a tour on a Vespa scooter in Barcelona, we will create for you a mosaic of places of various colors, which, like the Gaudi buildings in the Park Guell, will certainly surprise you...
Barcelona Architectural Guide
- Mount Montjuic: urban, natural and cultural landscape
- Joan Miro Foundation - Museum of Modern Art in Barcelona, which is a Mediterranean architecture
- Olympic Stadium and its transformation after 1992
- Botanical Park: new forms of landscape
- CaixaForum Art Gallery: Industrial Architecture
- Mies van der Rohe Pavilion / Plaza Espana: 1929 Universal Exhibition / Rambla de Raval
- Museum of Modern Art (Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona - MACBA): contrasts and harmony / new forms in the Old Town
- Boulevard of Rambla de Catalunya (Rambla de Catalunya) and Prospect Gracia (Passeig de Gracia, Passeig de Gracia): the masterpieces of modernism
- Diagonal Avenue
- Vicens House (Casa Vicens): The first important building by architect Anthony Gaudi
- Placa de Lesseps: reconstruction of public spaces
- Park Guell: a city garden created by Antonio Gaudi in 1900-1914
- Hospital Sant Pau, a masterpiece of the Catalan modernist architect Luis Domenech i Montaner
- Temple of the Holy Family (Sagrada Familia): icon and the main brainchild of architect Antonio Gaudi
- La Monumental Arena - bullfighting arena
- Agbar Tower (Torre Agbar) - a modern 34-story skyscraper on Diagonal Avenue: a new icon 100 years later
- District 22@: ideas, future, innovations
- The areas Forum, Front Maritim, Villa Olimpica and Barceloneta - the coast of Barcelona
- Palace of Catalan music (Palau de la Musica Catalana) - concert hall: colors of music
- Arc de Triomphe (Arco de Triunfo): the first universal exhibition of 1888
and much more...
What to take along:
sunglasses, lunch money, an extra battery, a camera!
The cost of an excursion motorcycle tour on a Vespa scooter: from 45 euros/person *
The price includes:
scooter rental, driver guide, fuel, helmets and insurance.
Sightseeing tours of Barcelona on the Piaggio Vespa LX50 scooter are available daily.
* Tour may be canceled due to weather or seasonal changes
Image by Leonhard Niederwimmer from Pixabay