For motorists and outdoor enthusiasts, we suggest visiting our sightseeing tours on a retro scooter Piaggio Vespa PX 125 (1982) with a sidecar in the most beautiful places of the capital of Italy - the city of Rome.
We offer you unforgettable adventures in Rome on a unique retro scooter with a sidecar, which is designed for a driver-guide and two passengers.
Our main driver and guide during a motor-tour around Rome is Gregory Peck. He and his fellow guides will be happy to take you to the standard already planned motorcycle routes, as well as individual motorcycle excursions, which you can pick up with our guides.
Discover a whole new Italy during a motorcycle tour of the Eternal City in the same way as Audrey Hepburn did in 1953 (film "Roman Vacation"). Among the attractions you will see famous Roman monuments and popular places from the famous film, as well as much more.
What are the main attractions you will visit during a motorbike ride on a retro scooter in Rome
- Square and St. Peter's Basilica,
- Castle of the Holy Angel (Sad Castle or Hadrian's Mausoleum) - an architectural monument, which is a tall cylindrical building,
- Janiculum Hill,
- A trip along the Tiber River,
- The ancient mask “Mouth of Truth (Truth)” - an antique round marble slab depicting the mask of Triton (or Ocean),
- The Great Circus (Circo Massimo) - the largest hippodrome in ancient Rome,
- Palatine Hill - one of the seven main hills of Rome,
- Colosseum - the largest amphitheater in the world
and other famous places from the movie «Roman Vacations».
Stops, soft drinks or lunch are available upon request.
Maximum number of people
Language of the tour:
English, Italian, Swedish
Via Santamaura 21 office or your hotel if it is located in the city center.
What to take along:
sunglasses, lunch money, an extra battery, a camera!
The cost of a guided mototour on a Vespa retro scooter: 150 euros *
The price includes:
scooter rental with side carriage, driver guide, fuel, helmets and insurance.
Sightseeing tours of Rome on a retro scooter Piaggio Vespa PX 125 are available daily (day and night).
* Tour may be canceled due to weather or seasonal changes