Search and rent of mopeds, scooters, motorcycles, bicycles, ATVs and other types of motorcycle and bicycle transport in Italy at the lowest prices! Rent a scooter, moped, motorcycle, bicycle in Rome, Lazio, Milan, Naples, Turin, Palermo, Sicily, Genoa, Bologna, Florence, Bari, Venice, Verona, Parma, Modena, Bergamo and other cities and airports in Italy.
With the help of our rentabike4ME search and online booking system, you can rent a scooter, moped, motorcycle, bicycle and other types of transport in Rome, Lazio, Milan, Naples, Turin, Palermo, Sicily, Genoa, Bologna, Florence, Bari, Venice, Verona, Parma, Modena, Bergamo and other cities, as well as at various airports in Italy.
1. Acquaintance with Italy. Rent a motorcycle and bicycle transport (moped, scooter, motorcycle, buggy, quad bike, bicycle, etc.) in Italy.
2. Features of the road in Italy.
3. Rules of the road and parking in Italy.
4. Penalties for traffic violation (traffic rules) in Italy.
5. The cost of gasoline in Italy.
6. Rental of mopeds, scooters and motorcycles in Italy.
7. The advantages of renting a moped, scooter or motorcycle in Italy.
8. The cost of renting a moped, scooter and motorcycle in Italy.
9. Rent a scooter, bike in Italy.
10. How to rent a bike, motorcycle, moped, scooter, quad bike or bicycle in Italy through the site rentabike4.me?
Acquaintance with Italy. Rent a motorcycle and bicycle transport (moped, scooter, motorcycle, buggy, quad bike, bicycle, etc.) in Italy.
Many tourists know Italy as a country of history, fashion and romance in its three most famous cities in the world - Rome, Milan and Venice. Indeed, these are the brightest, most popular and memorable resorts in this European country. But this is far from the whole of Italy and it would be wrong to judge it by its three separate cities. You can create a complete picture of the country by visiting several cities both on the coast and in its central part, and only then, perhaps, Italy will reveal its secrets to you.
Italy can be noisy and fussy, quiet and romantic, calm and relaxing or stylish and elegant. It all depends on which corner of Italy you are in. Rome, Venice, Milan, Florence, Naples, Verona, Sorrento, Turin, Palermo, Cagliari, Catania, Pisa, Rimini, Perugia, Siena, Bergamo, Vatican and other cities and towns are so individual that to find something similar in any country in the world almost impossible. In Italy, twenty regions, each of which deserves the attention of tourists. They constitute a single whole and at the same time they have their own inherent features.
What can be said about the country in general and about its individual resorts is that Italy is an amazing country that has collected all the colors of the world. You will notice this as soon as you get to any part of Italy, even the most distant. The bright colorful world of Italy will amaze you with its uniqueness. Here, a lot of colors merge, forming a complete harmony of the gifts of nature and all that is made by human hands. A vivid example of this is Venice. Endless canals and thoughtful gondoliers, ancient castles and modern shops, a romantic dream that suddenly became a reality.
Yes, Italy, no doubt, makes an impression on everyone. There is no such a person who would not be amazed by her beauty and grandeur, tranquility and equanimity, uniqueness and diversity, refinement and elegance, modernity and history.
Despite the fact that Italy incline to rest, holiday in this country can hardly be called quiet and calm, especially if you find yourself in a big city. A lot of tourists at any time of the year, a large number of entertainment, temperamental Italians will not let you be bored during the vacation. You are especially lucky if your vacation in Italy coincides with the time of the carnival.
Features of road traffic in Italy.
In Italy, the right-hand traffic, so overtaking is allowed only on the left side.
Road signs in Italy are rather unusual - they are turned not directly to the desired street, but at an angle, so if you are not used to it, a car enthusiast can get confused quite easily and if you go in the wrong direction, in most cases you can’t return in the same way, roads have one-way traffic.
Italy also has a lot of toll roads and tunnels that provide for payment if you pass through them. Toll roads and tunnels have special marks and signs at the beginning and end, so it’s quite difficult to miss them. The fare on such roads depends on the type (size) of the vehicle and the distance traveled by it.
Rules of the road and parking in Italy.
Before you get behind the wheel of any transport in Italy, you must be familiar with the rules of the road and parking. Among the main traffic rules are the following:
- on the roads of Italy there is a speed limit: 50 km / h in populated areas, 90 km / h - outside the city, 110 km / h - on the freeway and 130 km / h - on the highway, and speeding is fixed by video cameras that are installed almost on all roads. It is also worth noting that on some highways of Italy an improved model of speed control is installed, which calculates the speed of the vehicle with which it was moving between two similar devices, and not at the moment when the vehicle approached the speed camera. This calculation occurs by comparing the speed of the vehicle and the distance between the two cameras;
- Children under 12 must travel in special child seats in the back seat;
- Mandatory use of seat belts not only by the driver or passenger from the front seat, but by all other passengers;
- it is forbidden to talk on a mobile phone, if only with the help of headphones, special headsets or hands free devices;
- it is forbidden to turn on fog lights unreasonably;
- in residential areas, the use of a sound signal is prohibited;
- It is prohibited to use canisters for refueling and storage of fuel.
Parking in the cities of Italy is mostly underground, and the ground is indicated by three colors: white, blue and yellow. White color indicates free parking, which is quite difficult to detect for ordinary tourists, moreover, they are almost always occupied by cars of local residents. Blue or blue solid line indicates paid parking, the cost of which varies from 1 to 3 euros per hour. Parking, marked in yellow, are intended for privileged categories of people, as well as for privileged persons.
It should always be remembered that the fines in Italy are among the highest in Europe and any, even the smallest traffic violation, can be punished with a large fine.
Fines for violation of traffic rules in Italy.
If you plan to move around Italy on a scooter, motorcycle or car, then it is useful to familiarize yourself with the size of fines for violating traffic rules.
1. Speeding up to 10 km / h provides for a fine in the amount of from 20 to 75 euros, up to 40 km / h - 75 euros, and if the speed of traffic exceeds the allowable more than 40 km / h, then the amount of the fine will be from 190 to 760 euros.
2. Violation of the ban on traffic is punishable by a fine from 150 to 760 euros.
3. Overtaking in the forbidden zone - from 75 to 300 euros.
4. Travel without registration - from 12 to 45 euros.
5. Excess parking time - from 19 to 75 euros.
6. Lack of insurance - from 80 to 1520 euros.
7. Directions to the red light of a traffic light - from 80 to 1520 euros.
8. Violation of parking rules - from 35 euros.
9. For driving intoxicated, there is not only a tidy fine, but even imprisonment. Blood should contain no more than 0.5 ppm.
10. For attempting to bribe a car inspector, arrest is also possible, since the Italian traffic police are notable for their honesty and integrity.
The cost of gasoline in Italy.
One liter of gasoline in Italy, on average, costs from 1.2 to 1.5 euros. So the 95 costs 1.3 euros, the 98 from 1.4 euros, conventional diesel fuel costs 1.2 euros, and aggressive diesel costs 1.23 euros.
Most gas stations operate from Monday to Saturday, from 7:00 to 12:30 and from 3:30 to 7:30, and on Sundays, the day off. At high-speed highways of the gas station work every day around the clock, but gasoline there is more expensive by 10-20%.
An interesting fact: in Italy it is more profitable to refuel at self-service filling stations (Fai da ate), where the cost of fuel is slightly lower than at the rest of the filling stations with service personnel.
Rental of mopeds, scooters, scooters and motorcycles in Italy.
In the major cities of Italy, such as Rome, Milan, Turin, Verona, Venice, etc., it is not convenient and sometimes impossible to travel by car. For example, driving into the center of Rome is limited, in many places of Florence traffic is prohibited by car, and Venice is a city with narrow streets located on the water ... Moreover, the busy traffic and narrow streets of many Italian cities make a scooter or a motorcycle the most comfortable and convenient transport to explore the region and its surroundings.
That is why many tourists who come to Italy prefer to rent and move around the city or travel around the country on a scooter, moped, motorcycle and other types of motor transport. Renting a scooter in various cities of Italy allows tourists to go anywhere at any time, without worrying about traffic jams and the availability of parking spaces. Moreover, traveling by scooter or motorcycle in Italy is much better, faster and cheaper than by car.
On our site Rentabike4.ME you can easily and quickly find, compare prices and rent almost any scooter, moped or motorcycle in various cities of Italy: Rome, Milan, Venice, Florence, Sorrento, Verona, Naples, Turin, Palermo, Cagliari, Catania , Pisa, Rimini, Perugia, Siena, Bergamo, Vatican and other localities. We have such popular brands of motorcycles and scooters as Honda, BMW, Suzuki, Ducati, Harley Davidson, Yamaha, Kymco, Piaggio, Gilera, Peugeot, Aprilia, SYM and many others.
You can rent a scooter or motorcycle of any power and engine size from us - 50 cc, 125cc, 250cc, 400cc and more, as well as find and rent various types of motor transport: Urban, Classic, Sport, Off-road, Maxi scooters and etc. Also on our website you can rent all kinds of accessories and accessories for motorcycle and bicycle transport to make your trip even more pleasant and comfortable.
In addition, we offer our customers the rental of ATVs, buggies and snowmobiles in Italy at low prices!
The advantages of renting a moped, scooter or motorcycle in Italy.
1. Convenient and agile mode of transport, which is not afraid of urban congestion.
2. The ability to ride for those who do not have a driver's license for a motorcycle (up to 50 cubic cm.).
3. Do not need a lot of parking space.
4. Minimum fuel consumption.
5. A relatively small rental price.
6. The possibility of visiting inaccessible places where the car will not pass.
7. A lot of impressions, emotions and memories.
8. Romance and drive of freedom during the journey.
The cost of renting a moped, scooter and motorcycle in Italy.
One of the main questions most tourists is the cost of renting a scooter, motorcycle or quad in various cities of Italy? And this is understandable, because at present, when there are a huge number of cars on the roads, mototechnics are the most convenient, mobile and relatively inexpensive means of transport for overcoming both short distances within the city and travel between settlements.
The price of rental motorcycles in Italy vary depending on the rental city, rental company, type and model of motorcycles, as well as the season and terms of the lease. The cost of renting a scooter in various cities of Italy averages from 20 euros per day, and if you take a moped immediately for a period of 7 days, the rental price will start from 15 euros / day and possibly even lower.
The cost of renting a motorcycle in Italy starts from 25 €/day. The price depends on the day the motorcycle is rented: on weekends and holidays - more expensive; as well as the number of rental days, power and engine size.
It is also worth noting that the cost of renting motorcycles at the peak of the tourist season (July-August) is 15-20% more expensive, and cheaper during the low season (spring, winter and autumn).
Rent a bike, scooter in Italy.
Bicycles are considered one of the most popular means of transportation in Italy, because with their help you cannot only quickly get to the right place, but also enjoy the beauty of the city, while improving your physical shape.
To rent a bike or scooter in Italy, you do not need a driving license, and you will need to leave only a small deposit (20-50 euros), which the rental agent will return when returning the bike intact. Also, for your safety and the safety of the bike, we recommend taking a helmet and anti-theft lock, which, as a rule, are included in the rental price.
Rent a bike in Italy is available to almost every tourist or local. You can rent a bike with a tourist card, which costs 5, 10 or 20 euros and is sold in the offices of travel agencies. The first 30 minutes you can ride a rented bike for free, for the second half hour you will have to pay 1 euro, and for each subsequent hour the rental price will double. It is also worth noting that the price of renting a bicycle per day will cost from 10 to 30 euros, depending on the model of the bike, the timing and the season of rent.
On the rentabike4.ME website, you can also rent a bike or a scooter in Rome, Milan, Venice, Florence, Sorrento, Verona, Naples, Turin, Palermo, Cagliari and other Italian cities at low prices.
How to rent a motorcycle, moped, scooter, quad bike, bicycle or scooter in Italy through the site rentabike4.me?
On our site you can:
- Find and rent a scooter, motorbike or bicycle in just a few minutes.
- Compare rental prices for scooters, motorcycles and bicycles;
- Choose the best deals;
- Read customer reviews;
- Book a scooter or motorcycle in advance at prices of rental companies!
In addition, we work only with proven rental companies that rent out serviceable and safe vehicles with insurance, helmets and excellent maintenance. Therefore, if you need to rent a proven scooter, moped, motorcycle or other vehicle in Italy, then simply use our search form or email us through the feedback form.
The process of registration of renting a motorcycle, moped, scooter or scooter in Italy:
1. Fill in the required fields in the "Search Form" (city, date and time of receipt / return) and click on the "Search" button. After that, you will be offered all the vehicle models according to the specified parameters. In the Search form, you can also use the "Advanced Search" block to select a specific transport model.
2. When choosing the model of motorcycle you like, you will be taken to the pop-up reservation window where you can see all the information about the vehicle, as well as the cost of additional services.
3. For booking, you need to specify the place of receipt and return of the moped / motorcycle, as well as fill out the driver's personal data (Name, phone number, e-mail address, etc.) and click on the "Book" button;
4. After that, your order will be sent to the dispatcher, and you will receive a rental letter with all the data on the e-mail indicated in the form (look in the Inbox or Spam folder);
5. If there are any controversial or incomprehensible moments in the order, and also if this scooter / moped / motorcycle is not available, then the manager will contact you to clarify all the information about the order: details, comments, rental conditions, etc. , changes the required data and confirms the order.
If everything is good in the order and there is a motorcycle equipment ordered, then the manager immediately confirms the order;
6. After confirming the order, you will receive an e-mail with all the information about the order and the buttons "Accept the order" and "Refuse order". When making an order, you go to the page for making a prepayment (from 5 to 20%);
7. After making a prepayment to your e-mail, letters will be sent with a payment receipt and a booking voucher with all information about the order and payment (look in the Inbox or Spam folder);
8. The vehicle ordered by you is brought to the time and place specified in the order or to a place agreed upon in advance with the manager;
9. The manager of the rental company draws up a contract, photographs the initial state of the scooter and your rights;
10. You check transport and documents, pay the remaining amount, leave a deposit (that’s all, ride and enjoy the rest.
Rent a scooter, moped, motorcycle, quad bike, buggy, scooter, bicycle and other types of motor and bicycle transport in Italy on Rentabike4.ME - large selection, online booking, reliable companies, reliable transport, low prices!