This page provides answers to the main, popular, and frequently asked questions of our users and clients about renting various types of motorcycle or Bicycle transport in different cities and countries of the world.

If you haven't found the answer to your question, please use our feedback form (by clicking on the "Ask a question" button) and ask your question. Our consultants will try to answer You as soon as possible and in more detail !


You can read the general Terms of Service and Conditions for renting of motorcycle or bicycle on the page of each country, under the Search Form. Also, the rental Conditions for each scooter / motorcycle are specified In the order window for motor vehicles. In addition, You will be asked to agree to the rental terms during the online booking of motor vehicles.
To rent a motor vehicle, You need a valid passport or ID card, as well as a valid driver's license. If you rent a scooter, Maxi scooter, or motorcycle with a volume of more than 125 CC, You must have a valid motorcycle driver's license. Information about the water can find the information that is required for renting in the description of each motor vehicle (in the order window, in the "rental Conditions" field). In some countries, to rent a motorcycle, you will need to provide an International driver's license (IDL) - you can read information about this on the country page, under the Search Form.
Ask a Question